Since 1989, Lang Realty has been Palm Beach County’s #1 Broker in golfing communities, waterfront properties, commercial real estate, luxury estate homes and family neighborhoods. During the last 2 decades the Company made several exciting changes.
- In December 1995, the Company changed its name from Lang Properties to Lang Realty to clarify the Company’s role in the community.
- In 1996, Lang Realty acquired its Central Boca office location at the corner of Clint Moore and Jog Roads. Situated in the heart of Boca’s finest communities, this prime location provides greater visibility for clients and increased recognition in the real estate community.
- The Reserve Shopping Center in West Boca becomes home to Lang Realty’s 2nd location, conveniently located at the corner of Clint Moore Road and 441.
- Mirasol Walk in Palm Beach Gardens is the Company’s 3rd office and makes Lang Realty a regional company.
- Lang Realty acquires Carriage Trade Properties in April of 2006, expanding into the ultra-luxury real estate market.
- East Boca Raton’s Sanctuary Shoppes office complex marks the Company’s 4th location. This addition positions us in the East, Central and West sections of Boca Raton for complete coverage of the city and Northern Palm Beach County.
- Boca West Country Club becomes home to Lang Realty’s 5th location.
- The Whitney in the heart of West Palm Beach’s City Place is the Company’s 6th location.
- In 2011, Lang acquired Villager Realty of Port St. Lucie, and expanded into St. Lucie and Martin Counties allowing the company to serve the Treasure Coast.
- The Esperante building on Lakeview Avenue in Downtown West Palm Beach becomes Lang Realty’s 8th office location and the second in West Palm Beach.
- In late 2012, Lang Realty expands it’s reach into Palm Beach County, opening it’s 10th office location in Delray Beach. The office is conveniently located on busy Atlantic Avenue east of the Intracoastal Waterway.
- In 2013, Lang Realty becomes the on-site real estate company in Hunter’s Run Golf & Country Club located in Boynton Beach, FL. This marks the eleventh office location, and the 4th opening in just 4 years.
- In the Summer of 2013, Lang Realty acquires Reback Realty’s Manalapan location which further extends the Company’s reach into the northern part of Palm Beach County. Manalapan is Lang Realty’s 12th location, and the 8th new office in the past five years.
Today, Lang Realty concentrates on providing its 350+ agents with quality support including a dedicated administrative staff, innovative technology and professional marketing materials.
Why Choose Us?
Lang Realty’s commercial real estate division specializes in the following areas:
- Commercial Real Estate
- Office Building Sales and Leasing
- Boca Raton and South Florida Warehouse Space
- Hotel and investment properties
- 1031 Exchanges
- Apartment Complexes
- Multi-Family Units
- Vacant Land
- Horse Ranches
- Large Acreage
- Shopping Centers
- Hotels & Motels
Additionally we help people to buy and sell horse ranches, large acreage properties, waterfront homes, waterfront condos, ocean front homes and oceanfront condos. We have always believed in heavy advertising and marketing of our listings. We use our creativity and extensive contacts and relationships with the top producing REALTORS® in Boca Raton and South Florida area to help with the buying and selling of the properties.